CAN YOU REALLY CURE IT NATURALLY?
Cancer is not a new phenomenon, it can be traced back to Ancient Egyptians time. But the rapidity with which it is spreading and the forms it is taking is extremely alarming and unnerving. According to World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death. Around 9.6 million people died of cancer in 2018 alone.
We are all equally vulnerable to this unpredictable disease.
This makes it all the more important to ask some very important questions and find the right answers.
What is cancer?
How it happens?
Can it be cured?
Is cancer a disease or a combination of conditions gone wrong?
Are my genes responsible for it?
Is it caused by the environment or the food we eat?
Let’s first talk about what is cancer.
Cancer is a word given to a group of diseases involving abnormal cellular growth that can potentially spread and threaten other tissues. It is not really an illness, rather your body malfunctioning. Of course, it is much more complicated than a simple definition. Let’s try to break it down in the simplest possible way.
WHAT CAUSES CANCER
- Genetics at Play
Our body’s cells contain a gene to prevent cancer occurring known as the Tumor Suppressor Gene (TSG). Its job is to prevent the cell from growing out of control and restrict its activity. Our cells also contain another gene called Proto-Oncogenes & Oncogenes which do the exact opposite. How these genes behave determines whether we get cancer or not.
DNA and genes are relatively fragile. They are susceptible to damage and mutation. A small mutation can have major consequences. For example, if TSG is deactivated due to a mutation, it will not do its job and if oncogenes are activated, the cells will begin to grow uncontrollably forming a tumor. This tumor then continues to grow and if it becomes malignant, it will damage the surrounding tissues and move around the body.
It is not the gene that causes cancer, it is the mutation of the gene which causes it, which brings us to the next big question…
What causes DNA mutation?
The most common factors include
- Poor diet
These can introduce carcinogens or cancer-causing agents to the body. These can affect the genes inside the cells and change them.
Viruses carry their own genetic information. When they enter our bodies, they alter our cells’ genes. Although it is not common, it is still a viable factor.
One thing you can be assured of is that if your parents or grandparents had cancer, you are not prone to get it.
This is an explanation from the contemporary medical perspective. There are obviously other factors which are also responsible. Natural and Alternative Medicine has enriched this pool of understanding and contributed widely to the discourse of what causes cancer. Most of these findings are very legitimate and deserve our attention and acknowledgement.
- Mental & Emotional Stress
Our bodies are always breaking down cells and our immune system is constantly cleaning it up. These half dead, mutated cells are potentially cancerous but our immune system destroys them and keeps us healthy. This process has been happening since we were born. This process can stop when our body is exhausted and lacks energy. You will not believe what causes this lack of energy! Mental and Emotional stress!
Worries, doubts, fears, anxiety, lack of self-esteem, loss of purpose and meaning, depression, and hopelessness are all silent killers. This drains us of positive energy and literally kill us from within. This is not only true for cancer, but all other diseases as well.
- Toxicity & Environmental Stress
The air we breathe, the water we drink, the pool we swim in and the rugs we have in our living rooms, all affect our health. Polluted air, contaminated water, extensive exposure to high amounts of radiation, strong chemicals, heavy metals, electromagnetic radiation, exposure to microwave, herbicides and pesticides are some external forces which can cause cancer.
Add to that the sedentary lifestyle most of us lead with not enough exercise. All in all, the modern lifestyle, especially in large cities is a recipe for trouble. This requires each and every one of us to be responsible for our own health, seek knowledge, and do whatever it takes to offset these external effects on our bodies.
Genetically modified foods are a rapidly growing industry and have made their way into the majority of our foods especially corn, potatoes, grains, and soybeans. GMOs are grown using harmful chemicals which can cause immune system, brain, and liver damage in the body. During researches, genetically modified vegetables fed to lab rats caused development of destructive tumors. Despite overwhelming evidence that GMOs cause horrible effects on our body, the corporations swayed the government policies in their favor and GMOs are the norm now.
There is a raging debate about it due to lack of ‘concrete’ evidence with major corporations trying to ‘study’ and ‘prove’ that GMOS are safe to use. Realistically, we cannot wait 25 or 30 years poisoning ourselves waiting for the study’s results. Extensive amount of research has already proven that GMO foods have destructive effects on our bodies. The best way to stay away from these silent killers is to purchase certified organic and locally grown non-GMO foods, as much as possible.
Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government Lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You’re Eating by Jeffrey M. Smith is a worthy read if you are interested in further exploring this topic.
- Free Radical Damage
Free radicals have shown to be a cause of cancer, as well as the cause of some auto-immune diseases, heart diseases, neurological diseases, and the aging process in general. In the case of cancer, it is believed that the interaction of free radicals with the body’s DNA can cause cell mutations which increases cancer risk. It has been shown to decrease apoptosis (the body’s natural method of controlling cell growth) and increase invasiveness, proliferation, and metastasis of cancer cells.
- Chronic Inflammation & Infections
A substantial body of evidence supports the conclusion that chronic inflammation can predispose an individual to cancer, as demonstrated by the association between chronic inflammatory bowel diseases and the increased risk of colon cancer. Chronic inflammation is caused by a variety of factors, including bacterial, viral, and parasitic infections, chemical irritants, and non-digestible particles. The longer the inflammation persists, the higher the risk of associated cancers becomes.
- Harmful Foods
Just like there are super foods which heal, there are certain foods which trigger and accelerate the destructive processes in the body. Below are some of the foods which contain carcinogens and have been linked to cancer growth in the body. I will explain this topic in detail in the next section which focuses on prevention and cure.
- Pickled and smoked foods
- Processed meats such as sausages, hotdogs, cold cuts, salami etc as they contain nitrates which is carcinogenic
- Refined white flour
- Refined sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Canned foods, especially canned tomatoes
- Junk food such as potato chips
- GMO foods
- Hydrogenated oils; these oils are extracted from their source like canola or corn and then chemically treated to change the smell and taste. This process turns unsaturated fat into a stable solid fat. They are no longer oils as we know them, and our bodies don’t know how to process them. These enter our system like invaders and wreak havoc on our bodies causing cancer, heart diseases, and immune system dysfunction. Most junk and fast food contains hydrogenated oils
- Farmed fish because of what they are fed and how they are kept
- Microwave popcorn; the popcorn bags are lined with perfluorooctanoic acid which has been linked to various types of cancer
- Dairy products; commercially produced cow milk contains high levels of estrogen which can lead to breast and ovarian cancer in women and prostate cancer in men
God has equipped our bodies to fight off intruders and rebellious cells which may cause harm to the body. However, this defense system needs adequate amount of nutrients to properly function. If the body is lacking these nutrients, the natural defense systems of the body will fail and it will be susceptible to diseases including cancer. This deficiency has two main reasons:
- Unhealthy and unwholesome diet
- The food we eat has been grown in a way that it doesn’t contain the nutrients it should.
All in all, there is no one simple explanation for what causes cancer. The causes are wide ranging and all of the explanations are valid in their own merit. But there is no need to panic. Though the causes of cancer might be mysterious, its prevention and cure is pretty straightforward and the same regardless of the nature or type of cancer. Read on and you will see how simple it actually is!
HOW TO PREVENT & CURE CANCER
Years of research on cancer and other chronic diseases have shown some very interesting developments. The studies point to some specific conditions the body develops which allow chronic and fatal diseases like cancer to thrive. If those conditions are removed, then the body will reset itself and the natural defense mechanisms of the body will remove the toxins that are harming it.
This is what we have focused on under ‘prevention’. In the ‘cure’ section we have shared some time-tested remedies that have worked for thousands, if not millions, in overcoming their cancer.
- MAKE YOUR BODY ALKALINE
Remember the litmus paper test you did back in 7th grade where blue litmus paper turns red under acidic condition and red litmus paper turns blue under basic or alkaline conditions? Then you know what alkaline means!
God has created our bodies in a way that diseases do not thrive in an alkaline environment. The more acidic our bodies become, the more diseases flourish in it. This is especially true for cancer, multiple sclerosis, high cholesterol, arrhythmia, joint pain, and diabetes. Multiple researches have shown that cancer cells do not and cannot thrive in alkaline environments. That is why it makes perfect sense to readjust the balance of our bodies to become more alkaline.
This is how you can do it…
- Eliminate or reduce acidic foods from your diet. This includes:
- Red meat
- Refined gains ex. White flour, white rice
- Refined sugar ex. White sugar, corn syrup
- Carbonated beverages such as pepsi and sprite
- Increase the following to make the body more alkaline:
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh raw vegetables especially dark leafy greens like spinach, kale, & Swiss chard
- Whole grains
- Alkalizing drinks such as lemon mint infused water
- Fresh air
- Regular exercise
My advice is cool it down and take things easy. Be productive, do your best, be optimistic and have positive feelings all the time. Based on my own personal experiences and research, I have found a correlation between cancer and people who have certain traits like:
- Emotional instability
People with such traits work themselves up over almost all of life’s issues and cause anxiety to themselves and others around them. You have to understand, if this is the behavior externally, then there is a hidden volcano internally boiling all the time. What do you think it is doing to the emotional and physical health of the person? It causes interruption and corruption to the normal bodily functions, effects the health of the heart, glands, nervous system; therefore, I believe it is one of the major factors behind almost all health issues.
I have personally researched this topic and discussed in depth with the doctors who I trust, and have come to this conclusion. Thousands of cases that I and my colleagues have analyzed, we found out most of them have some common factors…
- Negative mindset
- Unstable emotions
- Unhealthy, stressful lifestyle
Combined they work like a destructive tsunami…which reflects internally and externally.
Personally, I find it to be more important than diet and environmental factors.
The solution is simple and it is in your own hands. You, and only you, can turn it around.
- Don’t hold grudges
- Don’t keep your emotions locked in
- Have positive attitude to life; the glass that is half empty, is half full as well. It is really how you choose to see things
- Deal with things with ease, be calm and patient; all you can do is try and be your best self
- Set realistic goals that you can achieve; having unrealistic goals will only make you tense and uptight and you won’t achieve much
- Be content with yourself and what you have; live day by day, don’t worry about the future
- Don’t be sad about the past, there is nothing you can do to change it. The only thing you can take from your past is lessons—good and bad.
- Don’t be shy to seek help when you feel like you are losing balance. Receiving counseling and therapy is a sign of strength, not weakness. It is a sign that you are well-acquainted with yourself and know what your mind, soul, and body needs.
- Last but not least, Live happy! No one is responsible for your happiness, except you.
Stress is the mother of all diseases.
If you want to prevent any and all chronic conditions, learn to de-stress. Do what works for you—meditate, yoga, gardening, hiking, sewing, reading, cleaning…whatever helps you unwind and be at your happy place. Do it daily, even if it is for a short while. If you can’t manage your stress do not be shy about seeking help. Counseling and therapy works. You need to find the balance within you. Think of it as an investment—in your health and your life.
Your body needs 90 essential nutrients. Unless you are supplementing these nutrients in your diet in an easily absorbable form, it is a matter of time before your body experiences some sort of trauma, whether it is a joint problem, a heart issue, or cancer. The best defense against this unnatural and untimely breakdown is proper nutrition.
This includes a well-balanced diet which is also ‘pure.’ Now what do I mean by pure? Purity of the food refers to two main factors:
- How it is grown/raised; what it has been fed as it was grown, AND
- How it is prepared
If you are eating a wholesome meal but it is grown in an unethical and dirty environment or in a mineral depleted soil, then instead of benefitting your body, you are actually causing harm to it.
Let’s talk about take-outs and restaurants. They need to make maximum profit in order to remain in business. They will serve you the cheapest possible meat and fish they can find and charge you an amount you won’t mind paying. They will get products that have a long shelf life so they won’t have to throw them out in case they don’t get used. This is the difference between fine-dining and fast-food. Add to that the cleanliness, or lack thereof; the way the food is stored; how it is cooked; the kind of utensils and ingredients are used for cooking etc. All in all, your health is the last thing anyone in food industry is concerned about.
No matter where you eat, the best food you can have, is from your own kitchen. You can control what goes in it, the kind of utensils are used in cooking it, and its freshness.
Once you get used to cooking at home, it becomes a normal and even an enjoyable experience.
Don’t be lazy, it is not worth compromising your health over.
WHY DO CERTAIN FOODS CAUSE CANCER?
Before we go further in this topic, let’s remember one thing:
It’s not the food itself that’s the problem, it’s the way it is grown!
It’s not the chicken that causes cancer, it’s what the chicken is fed nowadays that is problematic. Chicken feed is full of dangerous hormones, antibiotics and other harmful substances. It remains in their bodies and we consume it when we eat chicken. These harmful substances are what wreak havoc on our bodies, not the poor chicken.
The same goes for meat. Red meat is not the problem. If we eat moderate amounts of grass-fed meat the way nature intended, it won’t harm us. It harms us when the animal has been fed poisonous substances and then the meat is processed and filled with preservatives to give it a longer life.
This applies to shrimp and other farm-raised fish. Did you know that majority of shrimp is being grown in sewage system? Yep! And what do you think the majority of restaurants and fast-food joints are serving? I highly doubt you are getting wild caught cold water shrimp in your $6 plate of shrimp-fried rice.
Genetically modified foods (GMOs) are a contentious topic today. Many heavily funded researches try to prove that GMO foods do not cause cancer. I beg to differ. This is how I see the link. The way GMO foods are grown affects its nutritional value. The fruit or vegetable you are consuming may look beautiful, is large and colorful but it does not taste the same as when grown organically, and it certainly doesn’t have the same amount of nutrients. Also, it is full of harmful chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides.
So, even though you are eating your salads and having fresh fruit, your body is not getting from it what it should. Add to that the pesticides and herbicides that are sprayed on the crops, and the depleted soil these foods are grown on.
So, it’s not the food that is the problem, it is how the food is grown, treated and processed that causes problems. If our bodies do not have enough nutrients, how are they supposed to fight harmful agents or rebellious growth like the cancerous cells?
The lymphatic system’s main function is to cleanse toxins and protect against harmful invaders. It works by carrying our body’s waste away from the tissues and into the bloodstream. It tackles toxins that are introduced to the body from both external means (food, air, personal care products, water) as well as internal ones (damaged proteins and cellular/metabolic waste), making it a key detoxification pathway.
The problem is that, unlike blood, lymph does not have a pump. It relies on the relaxation and the contraction of the muscles and joints to move it. Your lymphatic system can easily become stagnant, especially when it becomes overwhelmed with toxic debris. This not only leads impaired immunity and disease, but the development of cellulite, edema (fluid retention), chronic pain, fatty deposits, as well as many chronic health conditions including cancer.
These are some of the things you can do to help move your lymphatic system:
- Rebounding: exercises like jumping on a trampoline
- Drinking lemon water: Lemon is an alkaline fruit that helps to mineralize the body and lymph. Sipping on it throughout the day (preferably warm) helps keep the lymph flowing properly.
- Lymphatic Massage: Lymphatic massage is a special form of massage that specifically targets the flow of lymph in the body. It uses a specific amount of pressure and rhythmic circular movements to stimulate the lymph, encouraging its movement towards the heart for the drainage of fluid and waste. Lymphatic massage has shown in studies to push up to 78 perceant of stagnant lymph back into circulation. This mobilizes toxins for clearance, lessening the burden on the lymphatic system.
- Herbs: Many herbs and herbal teas have shown to be healthy for lymphatic system. Some of these include
- Red clover
- Dry Brushing: Dry brushing is exceptionally helpful for assisting in lymphatic flow and boosting circulation. You take a dry brush with coarse bristles and brush the skin towards the heart. This stimulates the lymphatic flow which help clear up toxins, and gets rid of dead skin cells as well.
- Proper clothing: Tight and restrictive clothing, underwire bras, corsets can impede normal lymphatic flow.
- Yoga: It works in multiple ways to increase the flow of the lymph, relieving congestion and encouraging its detoxification.
As we have been discussing all along, our bodies simply no longer get enough nutrients through the regular diet. Add to that the amount of toxins (let’s refer to it as garbage) that enter our body through junk food, preservatives, chemicals, pollution etc. The body is constantly working to remove those toxins and begins to get exhausted. Now think about it…if the garbage that gets in is overwhelming and the cleaning is not done on time and not done effectively, what will happen? A garbage overload resulting in pile up, putrefaction, and clogging. The same is true for the body.
The least we can do for the proper functioning of our body as Nature intended is to supplement it with what is missing. I recommend a whole-food based multivitamin and mineral supplement, and some enzymes to help aid the digestion process. You should consult a Naturopath for your recommended dosage.
You need to make some very conscious and informed decisions about your health. My goal is to hand your keys of health back in your hands. You need to use them. Here are some solutions from my end. Give them a serious thought, even if some of them are not feasible and practical for you right now, just don’t dismiss them.
- More and more educated and health-conscious people are opting to live away from big cities and in remote areas that are still surrounded by unspoiled nature. Cities by their very nature are toxic—pollution, smoke, noise, germs, toxins, lack of nature, pure water, and fresh air—they silently poison our system. If you can make the move out of a big city, do it!
- Breathe fresh air; go out to the seaside or mountains, take forest walks, anything to breathe fresh clean air as much as possible. Use a good quality air filter indoors. This will remove some of the toxins from the air and make it cleaner.
- Use good quality products; this goes for the furniture, fabric, rugs, cleaners, cosmetics, dishes, cooking utensils…everything. Avoid using cheap products that are carcinogens such as cheap plastics, Styrofoam, air fresheners, laundry detergent, dryer sheets etc.
I don’t want to scare you into thinking everything is a carcinogen but the rule I have adopted in my life is ‘if it’s not natural, it’s not welcome in my home.’
- Eat healthy organic produce; choose free-range eggs, chicken and meat instead.
- Drink healthy drinks; this includes fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Avoid bottled, canned and carbonated beverages as much as possible.
- Remove processed foods from your diet, entirely if possible. This includes cold cuts, salami, bacon, sausages etc.
- Forget refined sugar. Cancer thrives on sugar, especially refined sugar like white sugar and corn syrup. Use healthy natural sweeteners like honey, raw sugar, and coconut sugar instead.
- Do not eat fast food! This alone can protect you from many ailments.
- Use a good whole-food based supplement. No matter how healthy we eat, our food is missing many essential vitamins and minerals. The best way to compensate for it is by regularly taking a good supplement.
- Eat as many tropical foods as possible. Tropical foods such as soursop, passion fruit, durian, mangosteen, dragon fruit, acai berries, goji berries, kiwi, pomegranate, and citrus are packed with cancer curing properties. Load your system with them!
- Hydrate your body! Drink pure mineral water and don’t allow your body to dehydrate. Our bodies naturally maintain a pH level of 7.3 or 7.4 which is slightly alkaline. If our body is dehydrated on cellular level, the pH of the body can shift to acidic and diseases can thrive in it. Pure coconut water is an excellent way to hydrate your cells. Infused waters are also great in keeping your body hydrated and alkalized.
- Keep moving! Walk, swim, run, exercise, ride a bicycle, hike, do whatever it takes to sweat and elevate your heartbeat. This removes toxins from your body, supplies oxygen to your body on cellular level, and prevents diseases from thriving in the body.
LET’S TALK ABOUT ‘CURE’
Cancer is not a typical illness. It is your body malfunctioning. This is why it is very difficult to pinpoint one treatment that can cure cancer since lung cancer can look very different in two people.
But who said, it’s not curable?
When you get a paper cut, do you fret and feel distressed that it is not going to heal? Not at all. We do what we need to and know that it will heal. Then, why is it so different if we get cancer? Why do people lose hope and act as if they have gotten a death sentence?
With proper care, there is no reason why a cancer patient would not make a full recovery, God Willing!
One thing you need to remember is none of these are magic pills. You will need to remain persistent and use them regularly for at least 3 weeks to see any significant results. Like always, I will advise that you use all remedies under the guidance of a Natural healthcare provider, or with consultation of your physician.
Here, I will provide some of the most trusted natural cures for cancer that have helped thousands, if not millions, of people. I have first-hand witnessed their benefit and am sure you will too.
- BEET JUICE
Beet is a delicious vegetable and is considered one of the healthiest foods in the words. It is packed with vitamins and minerals like folate, riboflavin, vitamin K and C, niacin, thiamin, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus and zinc.
If you use its juice properly, it has the potential to destroy malignant cancerous cells in a very short period of time.
HOW TO USE
This is how you prepare it.
Beet – 55%
Celery root –20%
Carrots – 20%
Potatoes – 3%
Radishes – 2%
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them well. Your juice is ready!
✔ Always prepare fresh juice
✔ Drink 1 cup, twice daily. Do not take excessive amounts of it
✔ Use organic produce if possible. If not, make sure to wash thoroughly to remove toxins
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 35%
Remember, cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. The best way to suffocate cancerous cells is to alkalize your body. One of the most effective ways is to use hydrogen peroxide. But be careful and use it exactly as advised.
HOW TO USE
Add 1 cup of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide to a bathtub full of warm water; soak for 20 minutes or until water begins to cool. Hydrogen peroxide is absorbed through the skin, which is the largest organ in your body. Do it once a week as prevention, and daily, along with a complete program, if you have had a cancer diagnosis, until you are cured.
Drink 1 cup (8oz.) of water daily with up to 10 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
✔ Only use 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide; that’s the only form recommended for internal use.
✔ Beware of the 3% ‘Pharmaceutical Grade’ which is what you find in a drug store or super market; this is not recommended for internal use as it contains an assortment of stabilizers.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
It is a confirmed knowledge that chemo and radiation kills more people than cancer. Why do we then even consider it an option? Why don’t we give food a chance instead? What have you got to lose?
There are super foods out there with anti-cancerous properties which have proven highly effective in preventing and even curing cancer. Some of these foods include…
- Blueberries & raspberries: especially effective against ovarian cancer
- Green tea: is highly effective against development of cancer in colon, liver, breast and prostate
- Tomatoes: a Harvard research has shown 50% reduction in chances for prostate cancer in men who regularly ate cooked tomatoes
- Dark Chocolate
- Turmeric: highly effective against stomach cancer, bowel cancer, breast cancer, and skin cancer
- Cruciferous vegetables—broccoli, kale, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, Broccol sprouts (baby broccolis which are about 4 days old)—are all highly effective against cancer. They have the capability to kill off blood supply to cancerous cells!
- Garlic: top anti-cancer food; it can kill cancer cells in 30 minutes
- Sea vegetables—Nori, Kelp, Wakame, and Kombu—packed with anti-cancerous properties
- Acai berries—highly effective against leukemia cells
- Goji berries—especially beneficial against testicular, lung, and liver cancer
- Soursop—amazingly rich tropical fruit which has potent anti-cancer properties
- Soursop leaves & beet root leaves: Drinking soursop leaves tea is very helpful in draining toxins out of the body. It also provides nutrients to the body. Beet root leaves are highly nutritious. They can be added to the salads or cooked/steamed like spinach.
- Vitamin B17—It is also called Amygdalin; it is a coconut like fruit found inside the apricot seeds. This vitamin is essential for body’s ability to fight cancer. Daily intake of a few of these seeds can be highly effective in treating cancer.
- Moringa—Moringa has been known as a ‘miracle tree’ in the Asian and African world for centuries; however, its wonders are just being discovered in the Western world. Moringa acts on cancer cells by preventing their division and causing cells to kill themselves (apoptosis) rather than killing them. Even though all parts of the moringa tree—leaves, bark, seeds and roots—have shown to be effective, its leaves are the prized part of this plant. You can consume them in salads, get powder to add to juices and smoothies, or take supplements. The quantity should be discussed with your natural healthcare provider.
Believe it or not, fasting kills cancer! How does that work? Through fasting you are depleting your body of sugar. Since cancer thrives on sugar, if you remove sugar from your system, you take away the food for cancer. Ketones, which is the form of fat that body burns when it doesn’t have sugar, actually kills cancer cells. It is really that simple.
There are various fasting methods; from fasting once a week to fasting every other day. You should work with a Natural healthcare provider, according to your health condition and body weight, and decide on a system of fasting that would work best for you.
There are numerous methods, foods and supplements out there which have shown to be effective against cancer. What I have shared are just some that I sincerely believe in and have seen their benefits.
Every region in the world is rich in its natural resources. You may not find in your region what I have mentioned here, but you may find a different fruit or vegetable that does the same job in an even more effective way. All you have to do is learn and gain knowledge.
Be informed! Be dynamic! Be proactive!
Once you commit to changing the diet and lifestyle, and consume recommended foods consistently, you will be amazed at the results. It is a guarantee and a promise. You commit and follow the guidelines, and be prepared to say goodbye to cancer!
You deserve a cure, not false promises.
Don’t resort to chemotherapy and radiation which are sure to kill you.
Give yourself a second chance!
Just because you don’t have cancer doesn’t mean you don’t need this information!
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the world at the moment and is indiscriminate towards its victims. You and I are equally susceptible to it. That is why it is so important to find out what it is and what we can do to prevent it.
WHAT IS CANCER?
Cancer is not a disease. It is when your body malfunctions and cells begin to grow uncontrollably, spreading and threatening other tissues.
WHAT CAUSES CANCER
There is no simple explanation to what causes body’s cells to go haywire and become malignant. However, what can be said for certainty is that the body has to have a certain environment which allows it to happen. If we don’t allow that environment to develop, then the cancerous cells will not thrive.
Some of the things which lead to the development of this environment are:
- Mental & Emotional stress
- Toxic overload & Environmental stress
- Poor eating habits and intake of particularly harmful foods for the body
- Lack of nutrients in the body
- Free radical damage
- Chronic inflammation and infections
- High sugar intake
These are contributing factors towards cancer development in the body. The logical thing to do is do the opposite…
- Remain positive and happy
- Remove as many pollutants and toxins from your environment as possible. You may never be able to completely eliminate all toxins, but the less stress your body is under, the better are its chances of surviving and thriving naturally.
- Eat well, preferably mostly organic and plant-based diet which helps keep the body alkalized
- Avoid GMO foods since they contain harmful substances which our bodies are not able to process and remove.
- Keep your body hydrated with alkalizing drinks such as coconut water and lemon infused water.
- Stay away from junk and fast food.
- Stay away from canned foods especially canned tomatoes.
- Say no to processed foods such as sausages, hot dogs, cold cuts, bacon etc.
- Take whole-food based multivitamins and minerals to help maintain healthy functioning of the body.
- Stay away from sugar, especially refined sugar.
- Keep moving
- Love yourself
We have outlined in detail the things you can do and things you can avoid to keep cancer at bay in our article on cancer. Refer to the article for more details. For any personal advise, feel free to contact us.
Prevention is better than cure.
Don’t let your body get poisoned. Be proactive and protect it before any serious damage. Don’t resort to chemotherapy and radiation which are sure to kill you. Trust Nature and its methods for your wellbeing.
You deserve a cure, not false promises.